Friday, October 5, 2012

World Card Making Day - October 6

Today is World Card Making Day!!  Guess I will have to make cards all day.  Yesterday must have been World Card Making Day too!

This is my favorite card from this month.



Folded up, this card is basically 5"X5.


This is made with Close to My Heart Pear & Partridge paper, and the stamps are from the Pear & Partridge Workshop On the Go.



 My plan is to get up in the morning and start creating - then add cards as I finish them, but I have to have something here for you early birds!!  Oh birds!  That's where I'll start...

FINALLY!!  I finished my fist card.  It's a good thing that I'm in EST or the World Card Making Day Blog Hop could be finished before I really take part!!

OK,  I think you will all agree that this card is really for THE BIRDS:



Now for the big unveil:



What do you mean?



That's not what you were expecting?  I said "THE BIRDS"!!

See tomorrow's post for the story of Tippi Hedren's visit to the Redford Theatre for a screening of The Birds.

8 comments:

  1. Love the interesting folds of both cards - lots of fun! Hope you have a great World Card Making Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary! Hope you got to create today too!!

      Delete
  2. Wow! That's a cool card. Looks like it took a lot of time and work. Really like the pop-out folds. Those birds look cute and friendly. Gail

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did take a lot of time, but I was laughing during most of it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Ducks? Why did it hafta be ducks?!" - Harrison Quack

    ReplyDelete
  5. how to mak tht star shaped one?.....:(

    ReplyDelete
  6. So do you have a pattern for the star

    ReplyDelete
  7. Any instructions on the star card?

    ReplyDelete