Tuesday, October 30, 2012

More Bread Tags for Dad

I hope that everyone is safe and warm and dry tonight!!  It was so very windy here in SE Michigan, that I was really worried about everyone in the path of the big storms!!  I don't follow the news much, because anxiety is the main trigger for my migraines (and I woke up with a big one this morning), so I don't know exactly where Sandy is right now in terms of strength.  I hope that it will all be over soon!!  Hang in there!!

It's a very small project today because of my headache.  This one hurts!!  I was able to do some thinking about possible future projects though, so all was not lost.

I heard, recently, that Dad has been giving out a lot of loaves of his Cinnamon Craisin Bread, so that must mean he'll be needing more tags.  These are the few that I made this evening, while I watched Life on Netflix with Tom and Lisa. (We love that show).


I just didn't want to ruin the daily blog streak that I have going right now just because of a dumb migraine!!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Karen! Those tags are super cute! Hope your migraine goes away fast! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete