This was supposed to be the last Bea post, but I woke up with a migraine and procrastinated a lot today because of it. I did a lot of things to try to get over the migraine, and I did a lot of things to try to get inspired, so that I would work despite the migraine, but I was only partially successful. I'm bummed that this project is not finished because I want it in the mail tomorrow. I can still make it, but I would also like this migraine to GO AWAY!! (Don't worry, I'm not in terrible pain. I get confused, use the wrong words a lot, and have to rest frequently. The left side of my face is numb, as is the roof of my mouth on the left side. If I lean over THEN my head hurts!! - so I try not to do that. ;)
So, that was the disclaimer!! I did not get a lot done today, but here's my up-date:
Back cover, Mod Podged for durability.
There are two back pages in this album. I am out of photos. This page is still unfinished... But I do like the hinges. This is the first time I have used them!! :D
Sleep now!! ZZzzzzzz.......