Friday, August 10, 2012

Bill's Birthday

It's my Father-in-Law's birthday and typical me: the card will be late!  Why do I always do this?  The truth of the matter is that it's the perfectionist in me that causes the procrastination.  It may seem contradictory, but it's true.  If I can't make it in just the way that I envision - or better - then it just doesn't get finished.  It's not a good system, I'm the first to admit it, and I'm continuously trying to "get over it", but it's a constant struggle against my true nature (bad habits, you say? maybe!).

The card was mailed yesterday and it looks a lot like one of these:  Hope you like it Dad!


This is one of the brand new My Reflection paper packet called Dakota.  It's always fun to work with new patterns and color combinations.  Lisa did the Cricut cutting for me again.  It's not that I can't do it.  It's just sort of our thing!  I love the way the finish card turned out.  I will definitely be making a lot more of these!

No comments:

Post a Comment