Thursday, November 8, 2012

Too Busy to Blog

I've been a bit busy today.



Also, something arrived that's kept us preoccupied...

...the Cricut E2.

Today, Tom has said, "I love this Cricut" so many times!!  This is actually a gift from my parents.  They are enjoying my blog, and the things I have been making for them, and I am REALLY LUCKY!!  (and they love me a lot too.)  THANKS Mom and Dad!! Christmas has truly come early this year!!

Since we started making the layouts for the NICU families, Tom has started saying, "I love Close to my Heart!!" at random times.  He loves the way everything coordinates. He really loves the different papers.  It makes me so happy to see him having fun creating.  He keeps asking if he can use a certain paper , and I keep saying YES.  Go for it - Have fun!!  :D

You want to hear something really crazy?  I started my other blog a week ago and I already have 218 followers.  How crazy is that?  
storylane.com/karenclark

I need some sleep now.  ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment